Thursday, August 19, 2010

Stay Gold

Pffffftttt. Its strange how much having a real job takes out of you.

Um first of all, LJ started pre-school. Her papi and mom and dad and I all went with her on her first day (Guess who cried? Not the toddler....)


She was a little shy when I was trying to take her first day of school photo
shy

We kept trying to take a normal looking family photo but between my shitty camera, a two year old that moves pretty fast and the fact that its sort of hard for any adult to look awesome at 7:30am, this is the best we could come up with

Blurry


At least LJ looks cute

Just got back from Treasure Island Festival in San Francisco. I should warn you that I pretty much took photos of the exact same people as last year, but we had fun.

Belinda (gorgeous much?)

Super B

And Rob!

Rob

He told me that since he works from home now he is required to grow a beard.

Here comes trouble
Justin

Actually, I didn't see much of Justin this time around. Belinda and I both commented on the fact that he now looks like a man and no longer the 24 year old smart ass I know and love.

Hawthorne just got back from Tahiti

Hawthorne

Not sure why he looks scared shitless in that photo...

Every year the nice organizers of the festival put together a tent for us old folks to hang out in. Generally it reminds me of what a party at the Playboy mansion might look like

Playboy mansion

It was sort of FREEZING on the fricking island, but I did catch some good sets. This is Miike Snow. I LOVE that record. SO good.

They had a fog machine that kept interfering with documentation



Miike Snow

Yeah, my photos are so bad I feel like I should start some sort of creative movement. I think I will call it Blurry/ Shitty/ Arty. I mean, ACTUAL good photography has been so done. I might as well play to my strengths right?

Here are some more Blurry/ Shitty/ Arty of Belle and Sebastian

Stu

BS

Belle and Sebastian

Oh and also this from Cha Cha in LA

the gurls

I feel like the artist nailed everyone but Rose. Heh.....





No comments:

Post a Comment